Marcus (Marc) Prevette, MS, LPC, NCC, CST-S, CPCS, CCTP
Marc's journey to becoming a therapist took many turns and some pitfalls. He has had several careers working his way to this path, including being a disabled United Air Force veteran, an insurance agent, and a computer programmer.
He has made it to this point with the help of his wife and family. His two-decade-long relationship has shown him the importance of communication and that any issues can be resolved if everyone wants it to work out.
Marc has a Master of Science degree in Mental Health Counseling from Fort Valley State University and has additional training from the Institute of Sexual Education and Enlightenment (ISEE) in Holistic Sex Therapy.
Marc is an Adjunct Professor for the Sex Therapy Certification program at
Widener University in Chester Pennsylvania.
Marc is a professional member of the following organizations:
- American Counseling Association (ACA)
- Licensed Professional Counselors Association of Georgia (LPCA)
- American Associations of Sex Educators, Counselors, and Therapists (AASECT)
- National Board of Certified Counselors (NBCC)
Marc also is certified as:
- National Certified Counselor by NBCC
- Certified Sex Therapist - by AASECT
- Certified Sex Therapist Supervisor - by AASECT
- Certified Professional Counseling Supervisor - by LPCA
- Certified Clinical Trauma Professional - by Evergreen Certifications
Presentations and Guest Participants:
- "Myths and Facts of Male Sexuality" - Mercer University
- Transgender Panel for OB-GYN Residents - Guest panelist
- "Sex Education in Public Schools" - Mercer University
- Guest speaking on Women's Sexual Being